Most standard signage is very straightforward in its design, production, and installation. However, there are times where not every signage may work for a business for a variety of issues, mainly due to the job’s complexity, such as its design, size, location, how it’s being installed, and surrounding obstacles. This may require engineering and ingenuity from a skilled sign maker in order to fabricate unique signage for your business that not only makes sense, but makes the impact you are looking for.
Alot of thought will go into fabricating a sign, particularly when it comes to how to create a unique sign that goes beyond most conventional designs in the market. This means that the fabrication process will take much longer to complete, because of the intricacies that go into the job.
Here is a list of examples of what could go on when starting the project, which may include all or some depending on the scope of the job.
CONSULTATION AND PLANNING
- The first part of the process is to communicate with each stakeholder, which will be crucial in providing us with the necessary information in regards to engineering, code requirements, fabrication staging, and sign installation.
- Site and visibility analysis by expert designers is a major key, and is needed before we can fabricate any signage. The design team will evaluate the business needs to effectively inform your audience.
- Make recommendations for overall custom sign designs, size, font, style type, and colour.
- Include structural supports, lighting, fastening methods, and electrical application.
ACQUIRING PERMITS AND VARIANCES
- This will allow staff to gain access to any sites that may have zone restrictions.
- Work and build relationships with project service coordinators, city planners, and project managers
FABRICATION AND INSTALLATION
- Shears, benders, and welding stations
- Computerized vinyl, screen printing, and digital graphics
- Computerised channel letter bending machine
- Computerised waterjet machine
- ACM sheet fabrication
- Brass fabrication
- Steel fabrication
- Aluminium fabrication
- Hard flat substrates
- Powder coating facilities/2pak paint facilities
- Laser engraving
- Cnc routing machine
The fabrication signage is an architectural art design that can be installed in a usual or unusual place, meaning there are no limits when it comes to grabbing the attention of your curious audience as they pass by.
Here are some examples of fabricated jobs we’ve done in the past:
Fabricating one-of-a-kind signs is what we do, and serves as the final piece to the puzzle in solidifying one’s business.
If you want to speak to one of our staff at Orange Signs, please contact us or submit your enquiry and we’ll respond to you within the next 24 to 48 hours.